Service/Charity

Yesterday Steven and I spoke in our new ward. Our talks were supposed to be about the blessings of service, but mine ended up being mostly about charity. You know, I had a great time preparing the talk, but I was literally crying before I had even started into the talk part. To make matters worse, I forgot to introduce us, so no one really knows anything about us (which is okay, really, but that was supposed to be the fun part about the talk). I say this because I've learned alot about charity this week, and I've come to the conclusion that it should probably be one of the most focused on principles of the gospel, and I rarely hear about it. I think it's a Satan conspiracy. Charity could be the answer to so many things in our world, if we would let it. My point in writing this is to remind us all about charity. Research it, pray for it. Your life will be better. I'll do the same.

Comments