P.S....

I know this is the fourth post I've made in two days, but in case you haven't heard, my sister Hannah had her baby on Tuesday.  Yay!  She was born at about 3:00 A.M., and weighs 6 lbs. 8 oz.  They decided to name her Rachel Katherine (not sure if it is the C spelling or the K spelling).  No pictures yet, but I'm sure she'll post some soon because they are getting the internet this week (also yay!).   Mother and baby are doing fine.

Comments

Merkley Jiating said…
Congratulations to Hannah! That is so exciting!

Thanks for your comment. I hope Steven is able to get a job when the time comes! It is so stressful not knowing what is going to happen.
Bryan and Ellie said…
Hope you don't mind if I comment on several different posts. :-) First, that dollhouse is amazing! I hope Jacqui spends hours with it every day. Second, tell Hannah congratulations! Third, I think you've done a great job with your living room. You are a bargain shopper extraordinaire--should have your own HGTV show!