I Hate Problems.
And really, who doesn't. I'm writing this as I wait for the plumber who is supposed to be coming to our house to unclog our kitchen sink that has been clogged all week. He's 2-4 hours late right now (according to the estimated time of arrival they gave me), and I'm getting a little upset. Mostly because Steven and Jacqui are at a family reunion that I was supposed to be at too, but I'm staying home to wait for the plumber (who's late!) since we no longer have any clean dishes, and we don't have a sink to clean them in. I think I'd be a little more optimistic, but I just got online to see if I could find another plumber (I'm a little impatient) and noticed that the company that is supposed to be here fixing our drain was only rated 1 1/2 stars out of 5. Now I don't expect too much of them, which is my own fault for reading the online reviews anyway. Whew. I just had to get all that out. Now when he comes (company just called and said he's on his way) I can be more pleasant with him.
Comments